From Tremor Mod Wiki
|Environment||Snow – The Glacier|
|AI Type||Frost King AI|
|Damage||78 / 86|
|Max Life||60000 / 75000|
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Frost King will attempt to chase down the player and sit atop them. He has several attacks to hinder the player to allow him to close the distance.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Frost King has four different attacks. Each is telegraphed by the motions of his hands.
- For his first attack, Frost King launches a large square of icicles outwards from himself. He communicates this to the player by raising his right hand.
- The Frost King's second attack is Similar to The Ice Queen's ice pulse, launching a crescent at the player that can apply the Chilled Debuff. The Frost King telegraphs this attack by raising his left hand.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- Frost King doesn't receive any AI changes in Expert Mode, but he does get his own Treasure Bag.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Frost King" is a reference to the game Castle Crashers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced