Tremode is essentially a more difficult version of Hardmode. A world permanently converts to Tremode after the Moon Lord is defeated for the first time. Tremode grants players new challenges and gives them more content to explore. Tremode adds a new minibiome. Tremode adds various bosses that are very challenging and powerful. And upon defeating the Trinity, new ores become available to help the player finish off Tremode. Along with the regular enemies, Tremode contains new enemies that are more difficult. Tremode also makes some new armor sets, weapons, and accessories that will aid the player and are essential to dealing with new challenges. Some of these become available for purchase from NPCs, drop from enemies, or are craftable using new Tremode crafting materials and crafting stations.
Bosses and Loot[edit | edit source]
- Added Paradox Cohort, Paradox Titan, Ancient Watch, Paradox Bat, Paradox Soul Warrior, Paradox Soul, Paradox Potion, Paradox Clock, Time Tissue, Paradox Crystal, and Relayx.
- Added Dark Emperor, Emperor Crown, SBC, Delightful Clump, Nasty Javelin, SBC Cannonball, Dripping Sickle, Dark Gel, and Soul of Fight.
- Added Brutallisk, Royal Egg, Snake Devourer, Fallen Snake, Treasure Glaive, Awakening, Lightning Staff, and Quetzalcoatl Stave.
- Added Space Whale, Cosmic Krill, Las Cannon, S.D.L, Horned War Hammer, Blackhole Cannon, Whale Flippers, Star Lantern, and Cosmic Fuel.
- Added The Trinity, Stone of Knowledge, Revolwar, Best Nightmare, Honest Blade, Volcannon, Treble Clef, Omnikron Bar, and True Essence.