|AI Type||The Rukh AI|
|Max Life||2,500 / 3,125|
The Rukh is a Pre-Hardmode boss. It is the earliest boss available to the player in the Tremor Mod and is considered the weakest of them. It is intended to be fought just after the Eye of Cthulhu, but can still pose a considerable challenge to new players with only basic equipment.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Rukh behaves like a regular Vulture, flying in your direction attempting to ram you.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- It flies towards you and tries to ram you.
- The Rukh stirs up a group of sandnados similar to the ones summoned by the Sand Elemental.
- The Rukh summons a flock of vultures to attack you.
- The Rukh summons much more sandnados than in normal mode.
- The Rukh summons swarms of Vultures.
Summons[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Building a high platform out of its reach is a very effective way of defeating the vultures and avoiding the sandnados it summons.
- Avoid its Sandnados at all costs in Expert Mode.
- The Slimy Saddle can be used to bounce on the boss', inflicting large amounts of damage while being relatively safe.
- Building a house in the desert is useful for two things, you can have the nurse move in and you can also use a bed to set your spawn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Rukh's theme is Boss 1.
- The Rukh's file name is npcVultureKing, which confirms it is the ruler of the Vultures.
- Rukh is a slightly changed version of Roc, a mythical creature which fed elephants to their chicks.