The Startrooper is an NPC that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- Space Whale has been defeated.
If the Startrooper is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Starmine to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Enforcer's Shield||3||Always available.|
|Sniper Helmet||1||At night.|
|Sniper Breastplate||1||At night.|
|Sniper Boots||1||At night.|
|Paratrooper Lens||3||During the day.|
|Startrooper Flameburst Pistol||45||During the day.|
|Wartime Rocket Launcer||75||After Killing the The Trinity|
|Cosmic Assault Rifle||1||At night.|
|Paratrooper Shotgun||65 10||During Bloodmoon|
|SBC Cannonball||10||If player has got SBC|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Startrooper can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "There is an explanation for anything, you know."
- "If you get into a trouble remember that somebody will surely save your skin."
- "My friend always liked to tell me the odds but now he is dead. You should know: Never tell me the odds."
- "That giant flying fish that you've defeated was making plans to destroy my home-planet. Glad you've killed him."
- "I suggest you carrying at least small blaster - nobody knows what's on mind of this creatures in this world."
- "Have you ever heard a tale of a giant three eyed creature with eyes in it hands and tentacles on head? I'm very glad that it is just a stupid story."
- "There were some cult of men calling themselve knights and fighting with some kind of light swords on a planet I was travelling once to. As for me, a gun is better than a useless sword."
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced