We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The Knight is an NPC that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
If the Knight is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Throwing Axes to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
Names[edit | edit source]
The Knight can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Well met, brave adventurer."
- "A balanced weapon can mean the difference between victory and defeat."
- "I am not overly fond of the bovine hordes. Best to leave them alone really."
- "Do you have a weapon? Needs about 20% more coolness!"
- "Hail and good morrow my Liege!"
- "I was in a strange castle one day. There were mechanical things saying EXTERMINATE. Were they your minions?"
- "Have you ever met a knight whose name is Sir Uncle Slime? He is best friend of mine."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Knight quote "I was in a strange castle one day. There were mechanical things saying EXTERMINATE. Were they your minions?" is a reference to Daleks from TV Show "Doctor Who".
- The Knight quote "Have you ever met a knight whose name is Sir Uncle Slime? He is best friend of mine." is a reference to TCF user "UncleSlime" who created quotes for the Knight.
- The Knight name "Hodor" is a reference to Hodor from George R.R. Martin cycle of books "Song of Ice and Fire" and HBO TV Show "Game of Thrones".