From Tremor Mod Wiki
|AI Type||Fungus Beetle AI|
|Damage||30 / 40|
|Max Life||5000 / 6250|
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Fungus Beetle does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with a Mushroom Crystal.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Fungus Beetle flies around the player, spawning different monsters that makes the boss immune to damage while they are alive.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Will usually perform a series of rapid charges that are difficult to escape from.
- Occasionally summons Great Fungus Bugs (120 HP / 240 HP) that do (30 / 70). As long as one of these is alive, the Fungus Beetle is invulnerable.
- Can summon groups of Little Mushroom Bugs (100 HP / 200 HP) that do (30 / 50) and will home in on the player.
- Can release Fungi Spores that drift downwards, swaying in the player's direction. These are the most dangerous threat, as they do the most damage (70 / 170).
Summons[edit | edit source]
|File:Great Fungus Bugs.png||Great Fungus Bugs|
|File:Little Mushroom Bug.png||Little Mushroom Bug|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Fungus Beetle can be summoned in any environment, at any time of day.