|Environment||Glacier – Night|
|AI Type||Frost King AI|
|Damage||78 / 86|
|Max Life||60000 / 75000|
Summoning[edit | edit source]
The Frost King doesn't spawn by himself, and must instead be summoned with a Frost Crown. He can be summoned at night in either the Snow or Glacier biomes.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Frost King will attempt to chase down the player and sit atop them. He has several attacks that hinder the player to allow him to close the distance between the player and him.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Frost King has four different attacks and each one is telegraphed by the motions of his hands.
- The Frost King launches a large square of icicles outwards from himself. He communicates this to the player by raising his right hand.
- The Frost King uses an attack similar to the Ice Queen's ice pulse, launching a crescent that can apply the Chilled debuff to the player . The Frost King telegraphs this attack by raising his left hand.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- Frost King doesn't receive any AI changes in Expert Mode, but he does get his own Treasure Bag.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Frost King" is a reference to the game Castle Crashers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced.