The Forge Master is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- After defeat Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
- A player has Jungle Alloy in their inventory.
If the Forge Master is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Skull to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|1 50||Always available.|
|7 50||Always available.|
|1 60||After killing the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu|
|2||After killing the Wall of Flesh|
|8||After killing the Wall of Flesh|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Forge Master can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You can't lift my hammer? Not surprising! That's because you are not worthy!"
- "Strangely but nobody uses hammers for making bars. How do you just put ore into furnaces and get bars!? That is insane!"
- "Valar Morghulis! Oh wait, that's not the Braavos! Forget what I've said."
- "What? You ask me who am I?! I am the son of the Vulcan and the Vulcan is the mighty anvilborn!"
- "My bars are better because I make them with my hammer. If you won't buy my bars I will make a bar from you."
- "You wonder why people call me Forge Master!? What means you don't believe I'm the real Master of Forges!?"
- "Be careful when working with forges. I got burnt once when I was taking off a bar from it. That's why I'm wearing such armor!"
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced