The Farmer is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- When a player has the Farmer Shovel.
If the Farmer is killed, she will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. She uses Tomato to defend herself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Daybloom Seeds||70||Always (Day)|
|Moonglow Seeds||70||Always (Night)|
|Waterleaf Seeds||2 50||After killing the King Slime|
|Blinkroot Seeds||2 25||After killing the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu|
|Fireblossom Seeds||1 45||After killing the Wall of Flesh|
|Deathweed Seeds||50||During Bloodmoon|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Farmer can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I wonder who had the idea of growing such an evil corn? Don't look at me like this, I have nothing to do with."
- "There are so many wonderful and amazing plants in this world but there is nothing more amazing like a corn!"
- "Uh... Oh... Did you came to buy a corn? I'm afraid that it can become evil too."
- "Don't use chemicals on your plants! Chemicals make them being evil and crazy!"
- "Don't you dare to offer me to eat popcorn! After those bad events I just can't eat anything that contains corn!"
- "Take some water... Add ebonkoi... Wallow some deathweed dust... Mix everything... Oh! Hello! Want to buy something?"
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced