|Environment||Surface – Night|
|AI Type||Evil Corn AI|
|Max Life||3000 / 3750|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 100% (If you don't have a Farmer Shovel in your inventory)
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Evil Corn doesn't spawn on its own. The only way to summon it is to use Cursed Popcorn. It can be used at night everywhere.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Alternates following attacks. Hitting Evil Corn will drop Popcorn which restores 1-2 health on pickup.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Flies after the player and damages them with rotating leaves.
- Stops, falls to the ground and then hides in leaves. If player hits the boss in this stage the boss will regenerate some health.
- Jumps to the underground, suddenly appears under the player damaging him.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- Has no specific attacks in Expert Mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The boss and its attacks are a reference to same boss from Castle Crashers game.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Evil Corn will be removed in the next update.
- Evil Corn's theme is "Living Plants" - The Evil Corn, which is made by the artist Delicious Saturn.