|Environment||Surface – Night|
|AI Type||Evil Corn AI|
|Max Life||3000 / 3750|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 100% (If you don't have a Farmer Shovel in your inventory)
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Evil Corn doesn't spawn on its own. The only way to summon it is to use Cursed Popcorn. It can be used at night everywhere.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Alternates following attacks. Hitting Evil Corn will drop Popcorn which restores 1-2 health on pickup.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Flies after the player and damages them with rotating leaves.
- Stops, falls to the ground and then hides in leaves. If player hits the boss in this stage the boss will regenerate some health.
- Jumps to the underground, suddenly appears under the player damaging him.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- Has no specific attacks in Expert Mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The boss and its attacks are a reference to same boss from Castle Crashers game.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Evil Corn's theme is "Living Plants" - The Evil Corn, which is made by the artist Delicious Saturn.
- As of the current version, Evil Corn does not function properly in Multiplayer. His hiding ability does not heal on hit and will instead show ridiculous healing numbers. Evil Corn will also not drop popcorn. The netcode for Evil Corn is so unstable that it will actually desync for multiple players and appear to rubber band around. With all of these ridiculous shortcomings, Evil corn becomes practically a simple miniboss in multiplayer.