The Chef is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
If the Chef is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Carrot to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|50||After killing the Evil Corn|
|2 25||Always available.|
|1 45||Always available.|
|5 2||During a Blood Moon|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Chef can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "This crab is so undercooked, it's still singing under the sea!"
- "This needs more salt! And a dash of powdered blinkroot."
- "Any Oaf can make a bowl of soup, while I create culinary art"
- "Somebody have stolen my knife. I think I will cut this guy with the knife when I will find it."
- "No! I will not add vile powder to this flambe."
- "Hello there! How's it goin'?"
- "Do you know recipes of unusual food? No? THEN GO AND FIND THEM FOR ME OR I WILL CU-... Oh. Sorry."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Gordon" is a reference to Gordon Ramsay, a real-life cook. His quotes also resemble some things that Gordon Ramsay may have said.
- The quote "This crab is so undercooked, it's still singing under the sea!" is a reference to Sebastian from Little Mermaid.
- If the player has Thorium Mod installed, he could easily confuse the Chef with the Cook, due to their similar look.
- However, the Cook is the only one with the beard.
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.2: Introduced