We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The Arabian Merchant is an NPC that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Rukh has been defeated
If the Arabian Merchant is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Wooden Knives to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Genie Lamp||14||Always available.|
|Java Hood||1 20||Always available.|
|Java Robe||6||Always available.|
|Sandstone Ring||1 20||Always available.|
|Bone Javelin||3 20||After beating Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu|
|Bone Throwing Knife||12 50||After beating Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu|
|Desert Eagle||6 66||Hardmode only|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Arabian Merchant can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Salam aleykum! Do you need anything?"
- "I got some sand in my pockets. I think throwing it will hurt your eyes."
- "My wear was absolutely white long time ago. Maybe I should wash it with this perfect yellow water?"
- "There are stories about what happened in the sands of this desert. But I won't tell you anything."
- "In case something will happen with me... I bequeath you all my sand."
- "The sands are telling me that... That... Ugh... That you will buy everything!"
- "The sands are moving... Be careful or you will be sucked into unknown depths!"
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.2: Introduced