|Damage||28 / #|
|Max Life||3100 / 3410|
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Dragon does not spawn on its own. After the Tiki Totem has been defeated, Ruin Ghosts will spawn in the underground Ruins biomes. Ruin Ghosts holding a lantern have chance of dropping a Rusty Lantern, which can be used at a Ruin Altar to summon the Ancient Dragon.
Summons[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Dragon simply burrows through blocks while chasing the player.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- When he reaches 50% of health his each segment of body can break and release a Mini Dragon.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- Inflicts Stoned debuff for 4 seconds when damages the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ancient Dragon can be summoned at any time of day.
- It will burrow down offscreen and despawn when outside the Ruins.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Piercing weapons are highly effective, as damage on each body segment will be dealt to the Ancient Dragon's total HP.
- Consider a Summon damage build, as your minions will still be active while you're petrified.
- Unlike other worm-type enemies, the Ancient Dragon is knocked back when struck by player attacks, making the fight extremely simple if the player has any minions or weapons that attack quickly
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 184.108.40.206 - Introduced