From Tremor Mod Wiki
The Alchemist is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.
If the Alchemist is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Basic Flask to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Basic Flask||30||Always available.|
|Lesser Healing Flask||70||Always available.|
|Big Healing Flask||70||After killing the Wall of Flesh. Replaces The Lesser Healing Flask.|
|Lesser Mana Flask||2 50||During a Pre-Hardmode night|
|Big Mana Flask||2 25||After killing the Wall of Flesh. Replaces Lesser Mana Flask|
|Boom Flask||1 45||After killing the Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu|
|Burning Flask||1 20||After killing the Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu|
|Gold Flask||1 50||After killing Skeletron|
|Lesser Venom Flask||1 50||After killing the Wall of Flesh.|
|Hazardous Chemicals||1||Always available.|
|The Nitro||25||After killing the Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu|
|The Pyro||30||After killing the Alchemaster.|
|Concentrated Tincture||45||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Black Cauldron||45||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Stink Potion||2||Always available.|
|Love Potion||2||Always available.|
|Master Alchemist Glove||20||During Bloodmoon|
|Bottled Cthulhu Blood||30||Tremode only|
Names[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Love is just a chain of chemical reactions. So that you know."
- "If you wanna know, it was hard to press these gel cubes."
- "Wanna try something new? I think you may be interested in... BOOM FLASKS!"
- "The man who passes the sentence should throw the flask..."
- "I'm gonna have to throw EVERY SINGLE FLASK in this house!"
- "What? You don't like my hairstyle? Your isn't better."
- "If you think that I'm a terrorist just because I sell exploding flasks? You're wrong. There are even worse people who sell worse things."
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced