From Tremor Mod Wiki
The Forge Master is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
If the Forge Master is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Skull to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Great Anvil||30||Always available.|
|Copper Bar||70||Always available.|
|Iron Bar||70||Always available.|
|Silver Bar||2 50||Always available.|
|Gold Bar||2 25||Always available.|
|Demonite Bar||1 45||After killing the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu|
|Hellstone Bar||50||After killing the Wall of Flesh|
|Poision Rod||4||Always available.|
|Golden Mace||8||After killing the Wall of Flesh|
|Burning Hammer||7||Always available.|
|Perfect Behemoth||5||Always available.|
Names[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You can't lift my hammer? Not surprising! That's because you are not worthy!"
- "Strangely but nobody uses hammers for making bars. How do you just put ore into furnaces and get bars!? That is insane!"
- "Valar Morghulis! Oh wait, that's not the Braavos! Forget what I've said."
- "What? You ask me who am I?! I am the son of the Vulcan and the Vulcan is the mighty anvilborn!"
- "My bars are better because I make them with my hammer. If you won't buy my bars I will make a bar from you."
- "You wonder why people call me Forge Master!? What means you don't believe I'm the real Master of Forges!?"
- "Be careful when working with forges. I got burnt once when I was taking off a bar from it. That's why I'm wearing such armor!"
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced